Here is a Wish List containing my own wish list items as well as those received from several different customers for APL+Win v11 (and later), during the past 3 months.
The order in which items are displayed does not reflect any priority or importance order.
1. Change APL+Win to use dot notation for objects to replace wi (retain wi for upward compatibility purposes)
2. Intellisense for APL variables and objects (+ object properties, methods, events) using dot notation, in the APL Session and in the Editor
3. Built in interface to .Net allowing to use the .Net Framework from APL+Win
4. Update the APL+Win documentation to the latest APL+Win Release (10.3 as of today)
5. Publish the APL+Win printed documentation at www.Lulu.com
so that APL+Win users could purchase Printed Manuals directly to Lulu. This would allow us to get APL+Win printed manuals, if we want, without requiring much work to be done by APL2000
6. New option in File menu allowing to export a workspace as a .Net DLL
7. Find agreements with 3rd party vendors who have real good product to possibly include these products with APL+Win (SpreadsheetGear?, etc.)
8. Implementing some Refactoring functions in the Editor in a right click context menu (like done in Visual Studio):
- Extract Method
- Encapsulate Field
- Extract Interface
- Remove Parameters
- Reorder Parameters
whatever is relevant and useful in APL+Win.
9. 64-bit version of APL+Win
10. Multi-thread version of APL+Win
11. A new Ribbon control object allowing to create Office 2007,2010-like ribbons in APL+Win forms
12. A integrated graphics package allowing to do 3D graphics in APL+Win
13. Have a .INI switch parameter allowing to have variables being local by default (like in Visual APL)
14. Dynamic functions