User-defined operators

This topic is specifically for discussions on the new APL64 Project currently in development. This topic is open for all to browse. However, to post, one must have a registered account on the APLDN forum only available to APL+Win licensee under a current APL+Win Subscription.

Moderators: Tech Support, phpbb_admin

User-defined operators

Postby Davin Church » September 26th, 2018, 1:26 am

I've wanted to be able to create user-defined operators in APL+Win for decades now, much in the same way as APL2 and Dyalog (at least) provide. Is there any chance of being able to get such a feature added in APL64?
Davin Church

Re: User-defined operators

Postby Tech Support » October 29th, 2018, 6:57 pm

Thank you for your question. It is answered in a Q&A document available here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1229 under the question "Will the APL64 Project Include Support for User-Defined Operators?". This is a dynamic document that will be updated with new information so check it periodically.

We appreciate your input and hope you will continue to support the APL64 Project.
Tech Support

Postby Garth Hutchinson » November 2nd, 2018, 8:46 am

Perhaps I am blind, but I cannot find the answer indicated herein ... ?
R. Garth Hutchinson, BTh, FCIA
In systems since 1962, APL-er since 1970's
Garth Hutchinson

Postby Tech Support » November 2nd, 2018, 10:31 am

Garth Hutchinson wrote:Perhaps I am blind, but I cannot find the answer indicated herein ... ?

You're not blind. The topic was missing from the document. It's been corrected in the update posted today.

Thanks!
Tech Support

Return to APL64 Project