General discussions related to APLNext's VisualAPL.
Moderators: Tech Support, phpbb_admin
In 11/2009 this material was used in a presentation to APL programmers in Toronto, Ontario Canada. The pdf-format document and the associated APL+Win v9.x workspace are posted here to provide reference material associated with that presentation.
- An APL+Win V9.x workspace contains the example of Monte Carlo simulation used in the presentation. These functions can be easily converted to VisualAPL to provide the same example.
- (6.56 KiB) Downloaded 331 times
- Monte Carlo Simulation.pdf
- Presentation material in pdf format
- (633.4 KiB) Downloaded 357 times
- Posts: 381
- Joined: February 11th, 2007, 3:09 am
- Location: Box 361 Brielle, NJ 08730-0361
Return to VisualAPL
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests