General discussions related to APLNext's VisualAPL.
Moderators: Tech Support, phpbb_admin
VisualAPL is comprehensively documented. Much of the documentation will be familiar to existing APL programmers. However there are many unique features incorporated into VisualAPL which can be explored by reviewing this documentation carefully.
For those programmers unfamiliar with Microsoft Visual Studio, besides the Microsoft-provided documentation for Visual Studio, the "Visual_Studio_Book" documentation supplied with VisualAPL highlights many of the powerful features of Visual Studio to make programming more effective.
The attached documents provide pdf-format versions of the same documentation which is installed with the VisualAPL product in chm-format. Although it is convenient to view the documentation using the pdf-format documents provided here, be sure to check for updated documentation when a new version of VisualAPL is installed on your workstation.
- This document includes the entire VisualAPL programmer documentation, plus the "VisualAPL Tutorial" section.
Updated version with pdf-bookmarks and improved text as of 11/07/2010
- (6.52 MiB) Downloaded 319 times
- This document describes the Cielo operators, i.e. the traditional, core APL operators implemented in VisualAPL.
- (546.76 KiB) Downloaded 306 times
- This document describes Native file access, Cielo Explorer commands, Code flow control, Syntax characters, System functions, constants & variables, primitive scalar operators and component file access in VisualAPL
- (593.67 KiB) Downloaded 325 times
- This document describes the 'intrinsic' operators, based on C# syntax, that have been implemented in VisualAPL.
- (90.71 KiB) Downloaded 315 times
- VisualAPL is a .Net language implemented using Microsoft-specified techniques based on its grammar.
- (364.14 KiB) Downloaded 301 times
- Visual Studio Tips & Tricks
- (5.09 MiB) Downloaded 331 times
- Posts: 381
- Joined: February 11th, 2007, 3:09 am
- Location: Box 361 Brielle, NJ 08730-0361
Return to VisualAPL
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest