)EDITing nested arrays

This topic is specifically for discussions on the new APL64 Project currently in development. This topic is open for all to browse. However, to post, one must have a registered account on the APLDN forum only available to APL+Win licensee under a current APL+Win Subscription.

Moderators: Tech Support, phpbb_admin

)EDITing nested arrays

Postby Davin Church » September 26th, 2018, 2:28 am

I like this feature, too. But I'm a little uncertain about some of your examples so perhaps I can ask here.

If you're editing a numeric matrix (or a numeric cell in a het matrix), you can just insert/delete/overwrite digits in a multi-digit number just like you'd expect from any text editor. But if you're editing, for instance, a 2-D matrix of nested text strings, how do they appear in the cells and can you edit them just by typing in the same way you'd edit a multi-digit number, or do you have to open up a "nested element" editing window to change it?
Davin Church

Re: )EDITing nested arrays

Postby Tech Support » October 29th, 2018, 6:58 pm

Thank you for your question. It is answered in a Q&A document available here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1229 under the question "How are APL Variables (Including Nested) Edited in the APL64 Project?". This is a dynamic document that will be updated with new information so check it periodically.

We appreciate your input and hope you will continue to support the APL64 Project.
Tech Support

Return to APL64 Project